Monday, June 4, 2012

Some Pictures from Rome

I thought I would post some of my favorite pictures from the trip thus far...just a few!

Swiss Alps from the plane. Even though this was taken
with my phone, it's still one of my favorites...those
mountains are so beautiful.

Gorgeous chandelier!

What talent Rome holds! It's everywhere!

How cute is this? I just don't think I'll ever have another
cappuccino that measures up.

Gosh, this was so precious. I took this when
we were doing some sketches under the bridge in the rain.

The Colosseum with some color! I was excited to get this shot.

An interesting angle of "The Wedding Cake Topper."

Some of the weirdest, prettiest plants I'd seen.

This church in Orvietto was magnificent!

Loved hanging out with Christine...because she does stuff
like this. "Huhh, huhh, huhh..."

Chaynce was one of the most charismatic guys
I've ever met in my life! Such a great addition to our group!

How could I NOT take a picture of this? Gosh, he's so adorable.
Jeremy has the cutest family!

I love the muted colors in this...it captures
the night perfectly. This was one of my favorite
moments for some reason. It was so peaceful
as we walked home in the rain that night...and gorgeous.

The beach was so beautiful!

The gorgeous sunset!

This actually creeped me out when I saw the photo. Weird seagull
interrupting my time lapse video! Haha.

Fountain in Tivoli.

Jenny's "senior picture." I had to...it was the perfect spot.

I had to get a close-up of Jenny. She is gorgeous! Best roommate evaaah.

I loved hanging out with these girls. Never a dull moment! So
glad I met such great friends.

My favorite so far! I always wanted to do a light trail photo and
I'm so glad I got to! Thanks for going out at night with me, Christine
and Paulina!

2 comments:

  1. You are seriously amazing! All these pictures are gorgeous and I am so glad to have been part of most of these memories. I had the best time acting ridiculous with you and Jenny. MISS YOU ALREADY!!!

    ♥ Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Christine. I miss you, too and I had a great time with you all!

    ReplyDelete