Saturday, May 19, 2012

#8 - Being nice pays

You know what I like? Some great customer service...and we have found a few places that have had just that. They are the cutest little cafes on the corners or alongside the streets with delicious food and the cutest people working there. Good employees and a great atmosphere...they are just so friendly! 


The first cafe is very close to us...literally, just around the corner, and we have gone there almost every day for breakfast!


The inside is very modern, clean, and sleek. I want one of these at home!
You have the option to stand at the bar or sit in these cute tables (and pay an extra .30 euros).

The outside banner reads "New Management,"
and we can't decide if that is the name,
or if they just got new management...
The guys there put a special touch on our cappuccinos each day.

This is Logan's spider web design on his cappuccino.
It's a little more manly than the hearts on ours.
Isn't that the cutest thing?!


This precious man is one of two that have waited on us each day.
They are so friendly and know English well enough to have witty conversations
with us as they make our drinks and serve our food. They are learning more
English words as we learn more Italian words.

The pastries all look delicious and the way it's set up is just great.
It's a popular place with a lot of "regulars."

And this...this is my favorite part. YUM.
It's chocolate inside of a sweet and flaky chocolate chip pastry.
I think it's called cornetto cioccolato, but I like to call it DELICIOUS.

The second cafe is a place we found for lunch the other day on our way back from the Capitoline Museum and the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. The ladies there were dressed alike and they were all so nice.

Look how cute it's decorated (and how excited we were to be there)!

Vacanze Romane. It was probably the best food I have had yet here.
I think I got lasagne...and I didn't take a picture of it.

I did, however, take a picture of Fanta!
It's not the same as home, but I actually think
it's even better!

And look how cute the waitress's outfits are!
They were so sweet. We might just go back there.
--

Briana

No comments:

Post a Comment